Sunday, October 30, 2011

My first team

So the game has been out since last week, but I haven't had the chance to touch it yet. I've been messing around with the demo a lot, but I finally installed the real version today.

As I said before, I will start my game in Sweden, and let it randomly choose a team for me. To start with, the Swedish, Norwegian and Danish leagues are all playable, while I have all big European leagues as viewable. As my goal is to move to bigger clubs in "bigger" countries, I'll add them as playable later.

The team I will start my career in will be Västra Frölunda. A small team from Gothenburg, that once played in the top division but now find itself in the 4th tier. The game explains its history better than me:

This will be exciting. I'll write soon again.

No comments:

Post a Comment